Find your path and purpose at Sarah Reed Children's Center.
- Meaningful work with youth & families – Do great things with us!
- In-person orientation and training with seasoned professionals in the field
- Join an organization with 150 years of service to children in need
- An array of benefits to safely support you and your family
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Schedule options to meet your life needs
- Continued education benefits after 6 months – We want to see you succeed!
- Free Calm App - Helping you de-stress and relax on and off the job!
Join our team.
You belong at Sarah A. Reed Children’s Center. View our employment opportunities and join the SARCC work-family today!View Open Positions
We provide an array of benefits to support you and your family.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Agency Match
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition Assistance for completing or pursuing a degree
- Free subscription to Calm app
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Referral Bonus Program
- Numerous other voluntary benefit options
As a qualifying employer with the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, employees may request student loan forgiveness.