Sarah Reed Children’s Center is proud to host the 2021 Alessi, Levan, Kelbes Forum: Virtual Diversity Summit stimulating transformational conversations among human service providers, community leaders, and consumers related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Dr. Denise Johnson, the Acting Medical Director to the State of Pennsylvania will deliver opening remarks, Dr. Lauren Finley will provide the Keynote Address, and Dr. Rhonda Matthews will conclude the virtual conference with a closing address.
Workshop Topics include:
- How to use art therapy to promote healing and advocacy
- Using the Social Determinants of Health to identify and address social inequities
- Action steps to creating a culturally sensitive organization
- Promoting social and emotional well-being in educational settings
- Helping clients process news stories about racism in group settings
- The impact of white supremacy on behavioral health and wellness
At 6 PM, Dr. Dixon, will host a virtual panel discussion with area clergy on the Spirituality and Mental Health, facilitated by Dr. Parris Baker.
For more information about the speakers, please visit https://www.sarahreed.org/diversity/